The Idaho Business Aviation Association brings together a diverse group of aviation professionals to promote the aviation industry in and around Idaho. This volunteer-run, nonprofit 501 (c)(6) agency creates professional connections and strives to expand and develop the aviation industry throughout the state.
IBAA members join with their peers across the state to help influence the discussions that matter to our industry. From issues such as airport noise and accessibility to scholarships for aspiring aviation professionals, IBAA members make a difference.
Since our beginning, the IBAA has shown that local, dedicated professionals can work together to create a stronger business climate. We remain dues-free through the generous support of our sponsors. Join the IBAA today, and be part of tomorrow’s aviation solutions.
The IBAA has six areas of emphasis:
- Aviation advocacy—Join the region’s discussions on public policy, education, and workplace development.
- Professional development—Learn from our industry leaders about the issues facing aviation today, at educational seminars exclusively for IBAA members.
- Networking—Meet your peers in business-casual settings. Build stronger business relationships with the professionals that matter to your company.
- Continuing education—Learn about fresh strategies for traditional concerns in the aviation industry, including noise abatement, access, safety hazards, and changes in political mandates.
- Educating aviation’s future—Help organize and fund scholarships for promising aviation students.
- Socializing—Enjoy the company of local aviation professionals at our social events.